On June 16, 2020, approximately 70 key stakeholders from across the private, public, and non-profit sectors in the Tri-Valley participated in the third of five planned workshops for the 2040 Vision planning process. Held as a webinar, audience members heard about employment trends, personal preferences, the future of R&D, and innovation in the Tri-Valley from the following speakers:
- Nick Bright, former VP of Product at Lam Research
- Brandon Cardwell, Executive Director of i-GATE
- Les Schmidt, Executive Director of BRIIA
- Noah Smith, Bloomberg Columnist
- Darlene Solomon, CTO of Agilent Technologies
Because were unable to meet in person, we are following up with a short survey to ensure participation from stakeholders and to allow for more input on innovation and technology in the Tri-Valley in 2040. Thank you very much for your time and support. Please start the survey by clicking on the Next button below.